Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Chowin' with Incubus


On July 12th, in honor of Chad and Kim's anniversary (15 yrs.?) we made reservations to eat at Mr. Chow's in Beverly Hills and then headed to the Incubus concert at the Greek Theater in the Hollywood Hills.
Mr. Chow's was a fun experience. We sat down and immediately our drink orders were being taken. The servers don't even hand out menus, they just ask if you have any allergies, vegetarian or if you are in the mood for anything specific. Then bring on the food!

I am also the biggest fan of Incubus and kind of have a teeny, tiny obsession with the lead singer but Adam is a good sport about it, he lets me swoon while at the concerts so this is why I had to post a picture of just Brandon Boyd by himself. Earlier this year we saw Incubus in Denver, and I hate to say this, but it was the worst show that both Adam and I had ever seen, but this night they "totally redeemed themselves"!
Of course none of
us brought our cameras but we had awesome seats and a great time hanging out with family!

1 comment:

Miller Time said...

Mel-
Love your blog! I will be stalking you often so keep postin'!