Since I was in Utah I had to drive up to Logan to visit my sisters and my best friend Lauren, who just had a little boy named Liam...he is so adorable and I could have held him all day long.
We grabbed lunch and headed to 1st Dam to sit in the shade and chat, that way Max could run around and play with the ducks. At one point during lunch we looked over and saw Max standing next to the tree by himself with this serious look on his face and of course it could only mean one thing...going poop.
Later that evening I drove down to Farmington to see my other Logan friend Sadie West. It was so fun seeing her new place, looking at her wedding photos and just catching up. I was so mad that I forgot to take a picture of us together...oh well I will just have to visit her again.
2 comments:
Darn, no picture. You're right, though. That just means you need to come visit again. Unless I come visit you next time. California seems a little more exciting than Farmington.
Melissa! You and Adam are the hippest people I know, I love looking at your blog! You always look so beautiful and you're always doing something fun! I miss my cuzzies...and their hubbies and bubbies :)
Post a Comment