You need to stay focused...
...while playing Guitar Hero!
I finally played guitar hero for the first time this summer and I definitely could see myself getting hooked if we were to ever purchase it. I think this is the only video game type thing I would allow in my home, but I kind of already have a "guitar hero" living with me though. I still need to master the easy stage before I can move up to medium but I think with a little practice I could possibly get there. We drove down to Newport to check out Chris' new place that weekend, he has an awesome pad central to everything. We are sure excited to have all the Marquis boys living in the same state now!
2 comments:
Pretty fun, huh? After we played it at a friends, Lorin was looking for it used all over the place. I think we will have to wait, but we loved it just as much as DDR. If you guys are into Karaeoke, we played the American Idol game for PS2 at a family reunion & it was a good one, too.
I love you intense you both are. I'm the same way. It takes all my concentration. Too bad I can't carry that over to something productive like a job. Oh no, I save all my concentration for video games.
Post a Comment