Last night for Adam's birthday we met up with his dad in Century City and ate at Craft which is one of Chef Tom Colicchio's restaurants that just opened up in L.A. a few months ago. Adam and I are big Top Chef fans on Bravo (season finale tonight!) so it was fun to eat at Colicchio's restaurant. There were definitely some interesting dishes and plenty to choose from but I think our favorite part of the night (at least for Dale and me) was the dessert. I had a blueberry waffle with maple bacon ice cream...they have there own pastry chef so it tasted amazing!
5 comments:
Blueberry waffle with bacon maple icecream? I am going to have dreams about that for days. Wow.
Sounds like a great party - did you get any recipes while you were there?
Love the pic of you two- so cute!
I'm sad we didn't get to see you while we were in California! Disneyland fell through- boo hoo. I don't understand that waffle...I can't even imagine bacon maple icecream! Who thinks of these things!?
I don't even know who this chef is, but I like the sounds of the dessert, even if it does involve ice cream.
Post a Comment