Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Friday Night on Hollywood Blvd.

We went to Jimmy Kimmel Live earlier that evening. We took the picture after the show, so it's a little hard to see the theater. I love Jimmy Kimmel, he really is my favorite late night talk show!
I of course needed to touch Johnny Depp's hand!
Us in front of the Chinese Theater. It was fun being a "tourist" in Hollywood because I feel like I'm more of a tourist even though I live here. I will slowly become a better tour guide as I get more and more guests.

Saturday the three of us went to Malibu and layed out on the beach. When we arrived the breeze kept the temperature a little cool but as we started talking and slowly removing our cover-ups we didn't apply sunscreen. Unfortunately my little sister got a pretty bad burn so she was quite uncomfortable all day Sunday. Ooops, sorry Lou!
I had so much fun with my sisters and the weekend went by too quickly.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

YPR said...

I'd heard reports that a fun time was had by all, in spite of Lou's sunburn. The photos confirm. You all look Tres Chic!

LauraP said...

Thanks for a fun sister trip!! I am glad to say that my sunburn is healing and I can walk and sit without being in pain! Now I'm starting to peel a little which is kinda gross and itchy! Poor little Freckle Faced Red Headed Fool! ha ha

Mindy said...

Looks like you girls had fun. You seem like a great tour guide too. Be careful, I might just take you up on your offer. Seriously, what a fun place to live (and visit)!