Wow. Sweet surfing shot. I want to come hang out at the beach all day and surf. Sounds fun. I should be around on the 15th or so. I'll be in Logan. Are you heading up here at all? If not, maybe I could meet you. Let me know.
Mel you look good on a surf board! Looks like fun
wow where did you get such great pictures. hahaha. Thanks for the great weekend.
Thanks for a awesome weekend. It was so fun! You are the biggest sweetheart ever. Thanks again and again for a time well spent.Lindsay & Brandon
Weren't you an extra in "Blue Crush"? Nicely done!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow. Sweet surfing shot. I want to come hang out at the beach all day and surf. Sounds fun.
I should be around on the 15th or so. I'll be in Logan. Are you heading up here at all? If not, maybe I could meet you. Let me know.
Mel you look good on a surf board! Looks like fun
wow where did you get such great pictures. hahaha. Thanks for the great weekend.
Thanks for a awesome weekend. It was so fun! You are the biggest sweetheart ever. Thanks again and again for a time well spent.
Lindsay & Brandon
Weren't you an extra in "Blue Crush"? Nicely done!
Post a Comment