Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Merrick's Blessing Day

Our little family
ALL of Merrick's grandparents!
The group gathering at our friend's building
Our little man

This past Sunday was Merrick's blessing day. We had all of the Marquis family in town plus both my sets of parents. Adam gave Merrick a beautiful blessing & Merrick stayed quiet which made me happy! It was a very special day for me & I was grateful to all the family that made the time to be there for Merrick.

10 comments:

Kristi said...

how fun, he's so adorable. I can't wait to buy keilana a long white beautiful blessing dress.

Laur said...

Thank heavens for blogs! I wish so bad I could have made it for Merrick's blessing- but it looks like you had a great turnout! He is darling, and you look beautiful.

xoxo Laur

Ty and Holly said...

He looks so sweet.

adrienne said...

Wish I could have been there but I got the full report from Mom! Can't wait to see him in 6 weeks!

LauraP said...

Oh he looks so cute on his blessing day! I'm sad we didn't come out, but it would have been a short trip anyway. You look gorgeous by the way! What a cute little family

Jessica Reeves said...

He looks so adorable in his blessing outfit! I bet it was such a great day!

Mike and Kim said...

What a great day! I am very happy for you!

jayna said...

Love baby blessing day! You guys are a beautiful little family!

Now I have two questions:
1. Do you need a shopping cart cover?
2. Do you want me to put Merrick's name into your blog header?

:)

Annie Jane said...

You are looking so pretty, Melissa. I like that picture of all the grandparents! Wowee! Merrick is a very handsome boy too, I can't say that enough! I can't believe how old he looks. How are you guys adjusting to the whole change?

Megan Loves Life said...

That's so neat that all of the grandparents could be there, and what a cute family picture! At first I thought the gathering was at someone's house and I was like, "what's with all the media in the corner? That's some party house."