Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hooray for Family!

On Father's Day the Marquis family headed down to the resort La Costa in Carlsbad, CA for the week. Merrick wore his "Daddy is King" onesie that day in honor of his wonderful dad!




Merrick's 1st time in a pool

Merrick was overdue for a nap so we wasn't overly excited BUT he didn't cry...I'd like to think he enjoyed it, he just didn't have the energy to show us.

We enjoyed our wonderful time with family that week going to the pool, our spa day, family photos, Sea World, tennis clinics & golf. Unfortunately Merrick & I left a little early, I had girl's camp to attend BUT...

Merrick got to hang out with Nana & Auntie Laura!
This year Girl's Camp was in Malibu on the beach so I decided to just drive there & back each day so I wouldn't have to be away from Merrick for too long. The longest day I was away was probably 9 hours and I'm not going to lie, I missed him like crazy but I also knew he was in good hands!
On Sat. I was home early enough so we made our way to Manhattan Beach for a couple hours so I could spend some time with my mom and little sister before they flew home the next day.

Thank you to my wonderful mother in-law for our fabulous family vacation & also to my great babysitters for the weekend!


5 comments:

adrienne said...

He is so big! I can't wait to see him in what...3 days?!

LauraP said...

It was so much fun hanging out with you and Merrick! Can't wait to see you on Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the posting and the pictures - evewryone looks good. We, too, are looking forward to seeing you later this week. Travel safely!

Mike and Kim said...

He is too cute and I love the outfit for fathers day. :)

Jesse said...

I love the teeth binky. He is perfect.