Thursday, April 15, 2010

Enjoying the Outdoors

Merrick practicing his surfing skills


 Pool-time with Daddy 

Adam coaxing Merrick to jump off the edge...

A little too close...

And he's in!



During Spring Break my dad, Lorie & my sister Katie came to visit us. The weather was sunny and Easter/Conference Sunday was a great day to visit Laguna Beach.

Merrick's favorite spot: on Daddy's shoulders

Family photo shot

Checking out the tide pools

Adam teaching Merrick the ways of the sea

Merrick loving the time spent with grandparents at the beach

After trips to the Farmer's Market at Huntington Beach, Magic Mountain with Katie, dolphin watching, an earthquake and shopping we were able to relax at the pool.

8 comments:

YPR said...

We had a great time, with props to the weather, Adam's amazing "grill skill," Merrick's famous squint, and Melissa's hospitality (which includes lots of Dr. Pepper). And as always, the photos are great.

Anonymous said...

We are glad to see that you enjoyed getting together. Great pictures.

Kristi said...

looks like so much fun. So i love that video you guys made, it gave me the chills. I hope we can see you guys next weekend.

Jesse said...

Way cute pictures of Merrick. How much fun!

LauraP said...

LOVE the "squint"... I think his new nick name shal be squints. Clark saw the picture of Merrick on facebook standing on the little surf board and said "he doesn't look to0 excited". I informed him that Merrick takes his surfing/boogy boarding very serious! He enjoys it but he doesn't smile because he is concentrating! I love that boy.

jayna said...

We love that beach!

Merrick is such an adorable mix of you and Adam- I bet you just want to eat him up!

Chris and Courtney said...

I love the new family picture, so cute!!

Jessica Wells said...

You guys have been busy! Really cute pictures! Siena was yelling "Merrick" the whole time I was looking at your blog, in case I didn't know who I was looking at:)