

In the middle of UT on our way to CA and I got a little bored while I was driving...maybe because Adam was asleep? I drove a large portion of the way from CO to CA but I didn't mind. I like driving and I'm a really bad backseat driver. Adam would have gone crazy listening to me tell him how to drive the whole way. I just maned the wheel while Adam took care of the tunes and we made it to L.A. safe and sound.
8 comments:
Yay! Mr and Mrs Marquis have a blog! The whole Wray fam is coming to Cali for one last trip before Cannon leaves! We want to have you and Adam come and hang out one night! Or at least come see your flat! (That sounds so fancy) Sept 27 to ??? (Everyone's leaving different times)
Love you guys!
Yeah for the blogging world! I will be looking daily :)
Hey, Melissa! I'm glad I found your blog! How are you liking California? P.S... Wade and Misty Finlinson used to be in our ward! How do you know them? Small world.
Melissa! I'm going to have to agree with Holly...yeah for the blogging world! What inspired the move to L.A.? You look fabulous as always and I'm excited to keep checking your blog!
You guys are so stealth having your own blog!!!!
Well done you two! I may have to get in on this blogging thing.
Missed seeing you last week, but I'm sure your schedule was just as crazy as ours. Tell Adam to keep posting his culinary creations. Just have him add the recipes.
Love ya.
You are so cute! I love your blog. I have one also. It is largemarg.blogspot.com. How are you anyway?
HEY!!! I am so happy to see that you have a blog now. We can keep in touch more often hopefully because I keep up with mine quite a bit. I hope you guys are doing well in Cali so far. Too bad we couldn't see you in Denver ever, but I'm happy that you guys are moving on with your lives. I miss you and hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment