Tuesday, September 4, 2007

It Was the Summer of '07

Since I didn't get the blog up and going until the end of the summer and now that summer is officially over (even though the weather is still unbearably hot) I thought I would do a flashback of our summer and post some pictures. So here we go...


The first weekend in May my sisters and mom all headed to Dana Pt., CA for a girls weekend and to celebrate Mother's Day early, knowing we wouldn't all be together that day. We had so much fu
n just shopping, going to the beach, laughing and reminiscing about old times. My sisters and my mom are truly my best friends.

Here we are celebrating Cinco de Mayo.






A nice relaxing day at the beach (Salt Creek) enjoying the perfect weather and catching up with our celebrity news reading People
and US Weekly.

And you couldn't have a girls weekend without a little shopping at Fashion Island.




1 comment:

sadie said...

Weird that you forgot to invite me to your girl's weekend this year :) What beautiful girls!