Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Living on Flower Street...

We have had some requests to see some photos of our place so here they are. We are really enjoying our loft and everyday it feels more and more like our home.

Our front door and "the gallery"
That is what we named this section of our loft.


Our kitchen, that door is our closet

Looking back into our kitchen standing by our window

Looking at our living room from the back wall by Adam's guitars

Looking at living room from bedroom

Looking at our bedroom from the living room, the open door is our bathroom. We have curtains up that divide our room from the living room but you can barely see them in the right corner. Our bedroom is on the opposite side of our kitchen wall.

8 comments:

Mauri said...

How fun! I love it!

Anonymous said...

You have really fixed-up the space and made it look like "home." Congratulations.

paige said...

Love it! It looks cozy & very classy. :)

Ty and Holly said...

I'm glad you posted some pics of your new home...looks so cute!

jayna said...

It's a great little nest! Enjoy this time of limited space and responsibilities! :)

Laur said...

Thank you thank you thank you! I have been dying to see this loft. I can't wait to see it in person.

YPR said...

Tres Chic! It's SO metropolitan. Love the hardwood floor. Adam's birthday greeting will be on its way today. Love, Dad.

mccall said...

Oh, your place is so cute! I love how open it is!