

So I'm all caught up with my summer postings, yeah! I'm sad the summer is over but there is still a lot to look forward to in the upcoming months.
On Friday Adam gave me a call at work and informed me that he purchased tickets for the Incubus concert in Irvine at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater and that Nick and Chris would be coming with us. Of course I wouldn't object so straight from work we drove down to Irvine to pick up the boys.
As we were walking into the venue we saw Wee Man going into the concert too. Come to find out we were sitting right behind him! The whole night everyone kept coming over to him asking for pictures, it was quite entertaining I must say. Again, I didn't bring my camera to the concert but I don't think I would have asked him for a photo though. It is amazing how people become famous these days.
Incubus put on another amazing show with a cover song of Prince's "Let's Go Crazy". This is the 4th time Adam has seen them this year and the 3rd for me...stalkers?
2 comments:
You guys really are obsessed with Incubus :) That would have been fun though. I don't even think I've really listened much to their music....maybe I should :)
Yes...I would have to say stalkers!
Post a Comment