
Last night Adam stayed a little late at work and one of the brokers from the Colliers office gave him 3rd row seats to the Kings game. I had never been to a professional ice hockey game and we always wanted to go see the Avalanche play in Denver but never made it. Never fear, the Kings were playing the Avalanche! Too bad the Kings sucked and we left the game early.
I was sad that I left our camera at home and wanted to go back to get it but Adam reminded me of my big zit on my face and I agreed to leave it at home.
5 comments:
Thank goodness for husbands. They never let us forget our zits, do they?
You're cute. We'll miss you at Christmas!
As I have said before, "Loose a few, loose a few!" However, it was good to hear that you ae both OK.
Ha! i have a hard time believing that that zit story is told truthfully. i am almost positive that mel reminded adam about the zit- she always seems to think that hers are worse than they ever really are! you're beautiful!
It could be A LOT worse. You could be almost 56 and have your students and co-workers continually ask "What hit you?" when you have a GIGANTIC zit spread over half your cheek.
Great to see you two for a brief moment at Em's farewell. Love, Dad
Post a Comment