Wednesday, January 2, 2008

And 2008 Begins...

To ring in the New Year Adam and I drove up to Santa Barbara after just getting home from UT. New Year's Eve we had a great karaoke night, playing the new Rock Band and some Halo. New Year's Day the boys got up in the morning to check the surf but sadly it ended up just being a scenic drive. The girls went for a run on the beach to enjoy the beautiful weather. A great way to start 2008!















Adam gave his nephew Alex a quick guitar lesson before we went home. He showed some great skills.
We love having Courtney around and not just for the haircuts...what would we do without her!

2 comments:

Danny said...

Glad to hear that you have played Rock Band. It is always nice to know that we are not the only dorks that participate in fantasy rock and roll.

scrubgrub said...

We played Rock Band too. . . I really shouldn't be allowed near a mic.

Adam looks like a little boy getting his hair cut!! I love it.