Saturday, January 5, 2008

Skiing in UT



Adam and I got a new video camera for Christmas so we took it to Deer Valley with us one day and filmed a little of us skiing. The weather was freezing, so cold you never wanted to take your gloves off, so there isn't much footage but Adam put this little clip together just so I could post something on the blog. He knows how excited I get about blogging!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was good to see someone enjoying gliding down the Deer Valley slopes. I assume you were taking a ride for me!

SUMMER said...

You guys have the most fun life! I just caught up on your blog and you guys have been everywhere! Utah looks great... although I have heard it has been cold as you said! :)

Sara said...

It's fun to see your blog. I have to admit it gets a little addicting. Have Adam call us when he's in town, we'd love to see him. I'm adding you to my list of friends so we can check up on you!

Annie Jane said...

ooh yah, lookin good guys! Wish we could have gone to utah the same week as you guys! It's nice to check out your blog and see what you are up to.