Saturday, February 23, 2008








President's weekend Adam and I drove down to San Diego for the night and stayed at a hotel on Pacific Beach. On our way home Monday I called my aunt Sherrie that lives in Del Mar, conveniently my cousin Megan and her little girl Abbey were visiting from Idaho Falls. We met at the Carlsbad outlets to say hi and chat for awhile. It was fun to see them even just for a short time.

6 comments:

jayna said...

Adam looks good with a cute pink accessory!

Anonymous said...

Everyone looks great. It was good to hear you had a relaxing visit with Sherry and Megan - hope you told them "hello."

LauraP said...

That is fun that you saw them! In the first picture it looks like Adam is looking back at those little kids with afros like "what are you doing back there!"

Sherrie said...

Oh my! I am famous! I made it on your blog! Wow! Thanks for thinking that our little visit was important enough to include. It was sure fun for us and we're soooooo glad you happened to call that day!

Sherrie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sherrie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.