No better place than home...
...with the one you LOVE
For Valentine's Day Adam and I decided to have a nice, mellow evening at home making pizzas. While we were trying to transfer the pizza on to the stone, some of the dough folded underneath. The pie took on the shape of a heart...aahh how sweet and unintentional. I then felt bad that I didn't think to do that in the first place. Quick grab the camera, I can blog this!
After dinner we cozied up on the couch to watch the new episode of LOST (What? Sayid is working for Ben!) I am happy to report that I was asleep on the couch by 10:00pm. Perfect way to finish the night!
4 comments:
Hey that is what we did too, except we ordered pizza since we are not fancy chefs like yourselves! But I love just being at home and being cozy on the couch instead of at some crowded stupid restaurant like Chili's or Olive Garden in Logan. Happy late Valentines Day!
Wow, it must run in the family, because our Valentines Day was also very similar. We did go out for the pizza, but it was in the shape of a heart as well.
Lost continues to be shocking, I'm not sure if I like these flash forwards they're doing.
You could have been a good sister like myself and watched your nephew so your sister could have an enjoyable night out to dinner with her husband.
Minus the pizza (had my first Rueben sandwich thanks to Dad) Max, Nick, and I had a cozy night at home too.
So fun! I love that Adam helps cook. Your V-Day sounds absolutely perfect! :)
Post a Comment