Monday, February 4, 2008

I've been husband tagged!


What is his name? Adam Edward Marquis
How long have you been married? 4 years this past December
How long did you date? almost 1 year, met in Jan. married in Dec.
How old is he? 29
Who eats more? I would say Adam but I can hold my own some days...he likes salty I love sweet
Who said "I love you" first? Adam but I had been thinking it for awhile
Who is taller? Adam
Who sings better? Definitely Adam, he has all the musical talent
Who is smarter? Adam, I admire his intellect
Whose temper is worse? The Incredible Hulk comes out in both of us
Who does the laundry? I prefer to do the wash but he is always willing to help when I ask
Who does the dishes? Adam likes to cook so I do dishes most of the time (I'm pretty picky when loading the dishwasher)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Melissa
Who pays the bills? I love automatic withdrawal! But Adam does most of our financial duties
Who mows the lawn? We haven't had a lawn since we've been married but Adam's few lawn mowings to my zero? I would say Adam
Who cooks dinner? I'm Adam's sous chef...he even stops at the grocery store for me on his way home from work!
Who drives when you are together? It's pretty equal, but I'm a horrible back seat driver when I don't drive
Who is more stubborn? I'm more stubborn than Adam
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Adam, hence my stubbornness
Whose parents do you see the most? Adam's
Who proposed? Adam
Who has more friends? Probably Adam
Who has more siblings? We each have 4 siblings...all girls in my family, 4 boys and 1 girl in his
Who wears the pants? We share the pants
I'm tagging Rachel, Annie, Jayna and Lauren

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Love this- so fun. You guys are hilarious. Sounds like you had fun in Utah. We're going there this weekend- any chance you'll be around?

Living In Love said...

I feel that I share the same anal retentiveness about dishwasher loading... I'm glad to see I'm not alone!

SUMMER said...

I just couldn't pass up writing this. Adam and Tyler both have great voices as proven on one of my favorite tunes, "Sippin' on a glass of lemonade!" So great! Good Post Melissa! :)

Annie Jane said...

I'm tagged huh, I love it. You guys are fun to read about. "sous" chef? we need to visit you guys so we can learn how to pronounce that.

YPR said...

Suave, debonair, and a great cook! He must be a fan of Duncan Sheik. And thanks for the Max photoblog - Lorie and I are slacking in the Proud Grandparent blogging.