Last night Chad and Kim hosted a little Oscar's party at their home complete with a red carpet outside, stars, balloons and great food. Before the Academy Awards started we each had to guess who we thought would win with the winner getting a prize. My niece Kate and I took this very seriously with clip boards and all. Even though we hadn't seen many of the movies it was still a great excuse to get together and have a fun evening. Thanks Chad and Kim!
Adam was with us last night he just chose not to

be photographed...or let me post the one picture I took of him.


3 comments:
What a fun little get together! So did you actually watch the whole thing? I don't think I could actually sit and watch the whole thing.
What did Adam cook? Sounds like a fun night!
That looked so fun! Leave it to Kim to do something so cute like that!
Post a Comment