
...Today's Tom Sawyer, mean mean pride.I needed to get a new post up on our blog because I was tired of seeing my face in those running pictures every time I logged on.
So tonight while I sit feeling guilty about not going to the gym, Adam and his brother Chad are rockin' out to their favorite rock band RUSH. Every year that they tour Adam and Chad are there purchasing the best seats possible. Last year they were leaning on the stage right in front of Geddy - they were that close. This year they settled for a little further back and are taking the wives along with them for round two on Thursday. Kim has seen Rush before but this will be a first for me. My homework this week has been to listen to as much RUSH as I can handle.
I'm going to try and get as much sleep as I can on Wed. night so I can stay awake for 2h 45m of non-stop rockin' of Lee, Lifeson & Peart.
This is coming from someone who was falling asleep at a Valiant Thor (loud rock band) concert sitting two feet away from the stage...when I'm tired I'm tired and can fall asleep anywhere. Let's just hope it isn't at the Nokia Theater on Thursday night!
1 comment:
So, how was the concert? Did you stay awake? :)
Post a Comment