

Adam and Chris were there to cheer us on at mile 8 and then the finish line. Unfortunately our camera's battery was dead. I had our old camera but the picture clarity ends up being blurry, so these running pictures are from the website. Later that day I had to snap a photo of the boys relaxing in the hot tub...just a little father/son bonding.
17 comments:
Way to go! Of course since I am in no shape to go running or work out in any intense way I want to!(I know some people still run marathons & etc. when they are pregnant, but not me) Who knows if I really would step up if the tables were turned, but seeing all my friends out running this spring makes me wish I could join them! Good luck if you do another race & congratulations for doing one in the first place!
Yes.. We are so intense with our running!!!! haha I LOVE IT!
Wow! Ten miles is a lot farther than I could hobble on my new knee but I am looking forward to better days ahead. We hope this is not your last race. And, thanks for the phone call yesterday on my birthday.
Congratulations Melissa! Your running outfit is so cute. :) Good job on the race!
Mel I didn't realize you already ran your race! That is so awesome I don't think I could finish a 3 mile race. And you look way cute doing it! Are you going to come to Utah for the Top of Utah Marathon?
You go girl! Ten miles is a long way. I am impressed.Have you got the runners bug now?
Way to go! Who are the three dudes in the bath? Ewwwwww!
WOW I'm so proud of you guys! I knew you guys could do it especially after you almost killed me running in Dana Point!
Awesome. Let's do a race together sometime. Or better yet I'll take the pictures while you run.
Congrats Melissa! I think that is awesome. I've always wanted to run in a race and you've inspired me. Good for you! Hope you guys are doing well!
Good for you girl! I wish I had it in me to do something like that. I'm not too hip on working out.
I'm so impressed! I better get my butt movin' I honestly don't think I could ever run 10 miles straight! You look cute in your running outfit :)
way to go Melvin! You look so stylish too! quite the runner.
It looks like running is in the air! Love it! Wow, your style while running is unmatched in cuteness. Adam is one lucky guy! So have you kept on running? Cuz after my race I have really had a hard time! But now that Danny is back in town, maybe I will be able to go again.
So fun, we will have to do a race together. PS where is your number for this race??
Melissa! That's awesome. You do look way cute in your running outfit.
Melissa, you look way too refreshed in those photos. I'm thinking more suffering - marathon suffering. Top of Utah in September? Regardless, well done.
Dad
Post a Comment