Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lakers & Luau


This weekend was off to a great start when Adam received 4 tickets to the Laker/Spurs playoff game on Friday night at the Staples Center. My good friend Jaime was in town for the weekend and she was able to come with us, along with a friend of Adam's.
Jaime is currently living in San Antonio but was secretly cheering for the Lakers (maybe a little for safety reasons too). That night after the Laker's victory Adam and I drove up to Santa Barbara to be with family.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

heidi said...

Hey, Hey! I am so glad you found me. It will be fun to stalk you through your blog so I can keep on life. I am glad to see everything is going well!

Anonymous said...

What a dull life you two lead! We trust you did have a good time with at least some of your many activities. Thanks for the updates.

YPR said...

It's finally come to this: a daughter cheering for Kobe and the Lakers . . . . sigh.