My mom and I on our little hike around Pt. Dume in Malibu
We stopped for lunch at the Malibu Beach Inn
This past week my mom was visiting her sister, my aunt Sherrie, in Del Mar. My mom decided to take the train up to LA to see our place and spend the day with me. The weather was perfect and it was great being at the beach finding star fish, crabs and sea urchins plus dolphins swimming out in the water. It was a quick trip but an enjoyable one!
Now I can't wait for 2 of my sisters to visit this weekend...I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures after that visit!

4 comments:
I wish I could just stop and have lunch on the beach :) That looks so nice.
you and your mom look like twins in these pictures! I always thought you looked more like your dad, but your nose and smile totally look the same as your mom!
Your mom is SUPER cute and young. Looks like you two had a great time!!!
You two look like sisters! Wow! Be greatful for great genetics right? Have fun with A and L this weekend.
Post a Comment