Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sisters Weekend off to a good start


Thursday afternoon I picked up my sisters, Adrienne & Laura, at LAX straight from work and we decided to make a stop at Venice Beach. You only need to walk down Venice Beach once and feel satisfied. It wasn't very crowded on a Thursday afternoon but we still saw our fair share of "crazies".
Then over to Pink Taco for dinner with all the crazy Laker fans...good thing we left before the game was over so we weren't surrounded by angry crazy fans!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good time was had by all and the pictures seem to bear this out. Glad you had a chance to get together in La La land for a few days.

Mike and Kim said...

How fun that they got to come there! When people come here to visit, there isn't anything to do so we go to Kansas City. I didn't know you could hike up to the Hollywood Sign. What a fun thing! How you guys are doing well!

Marcianne Stewart said...

Hi My name is Marcianne Stewart. I went to Ricks in 98 then Marcianne Johnson & Adam was one of my fhe brothers & I have his cd he made with Drew Johnson Donnybrook & just wondering if he had any others.

Rachel said...

Looks like fun- I want to do a sisters weekend!! :)

Kris "to the" Ten said...

Hey Adam, so good to hear from you. Looks like you and Melissa are doing great and keeping busy. I am moving back down to OC so maybe I'll see you guys around. Take care.