"Wesse's" Wedding
One of my really good friends from high school got married on July 17th in Salt Lake City - Jesse & Wes aka "Wesse".I had just finished C & C's wedding, went to work on Monday and then hopped a plane to UT so I could be there for Jesse's big day. I was able to be one of her bride's maids at the wedding with the rest of my high school girlfriends aka UB5. The bride was gorgeous and so was her dress! I had such a fun time being with my girlfriends again laughing and goofing off just like our high school days!
4 comments:
How fun! Her dress is so pretty. Cute bridesmaids outfits too!
I love Jesse's dress! She looks so pretty as usual and so do you! When did you go and change and make your hair all fancy, cause the one picture you are in something totally different.... anyway you all look gorgeous
Melissa!
You are so sweet to come out and be one of my bridesmaids. You looked beautiful! I'm so glad that I got to celebrate with all of us together.
Yay for Jesse! Tell her I said congrats. You both look beautiful!
Post a Comment