

If any of you have spoken with Adam and I in the last month you probably already knew that our month of July was pretty busy. Part of the reason for the busy schedule was because Adam and I were chosen, not really asked, to be the chairmen of the Pioneer Day committee. Pioneer Day for the Los Angeles Stake is the biggest stake activity of the year!
So in addition to weddings, family gatherings, work, our church callings, etc. we helped plan and execute our stake's Pioneer Day.
Last Saturday was a very long day for us and our committee members but we pulled it off with flying colors and apparently this was the biggest turn out so far! I like to think it was the fliers that Adam's friend Nick photo shopped for us, but maybe it had to do with the 100 + members that went on the pioneer trek and were dropped off at the activity with no where to run, but to sit, eat some food, share testimonies and watch the movie Legacy on the blow up movie screen.

13 comments:
Pioneer Day was AWESOME!! You guys did an amazing job putting it together! Thanks!
Are you still breathing? Sit down and relax for a minute, girl. Wow.
I had a good time and the pioneer party, so kudos to you and Adam on that.
I'm always wowed by how amazing you look in your pictures. I love your hair at Wesse's wedding. And her cake looked amazing. I hope you had fun this month, and I also hope things slow down for you in August.
Those are some awesome fliers. I'm sad that I couldn't be there.
Wow, you have been busy! "Chosen" to be in charge, I feel for you two. Looks like everything went well. Your trips to Utah must be short because I never even hear that you're visiting. You made a gorgeous bridesmaid. I think it's neat how you and your high school friends still keep in touch. Hope you have a fun and eventful August!
Adam is seriously so creative- those posters would make me want to come too! You guys are perfect for heading up something like that.
I love how no one in Utah ever does big 24th of July parties and we are in Pioneer central... The only thing we do is the whole month of July the speakers in sacrament speak on the pioneers!! Woo Hoo!
Not that you really need another assignment to keep you off the streets and out of trouble but it sounds like this one worked just fine anyway. Congratulations on doing a great job.
Wow- kudos to you guys!
This is the first time I've been to your blog and I laughed out loud at the title "Let's Get Perky!" Looovvveee iiiittt! Perfect for you two. Wow, Pioneer day looked huge. You'll have to give me some pointers for my Stake Production.
Melissa,
Your'e so sweet. And, yes, I do like headbands on babies. I'm glad all the fam is excited about our baby girl!
sweet fliers!
hey-- cute blog, i saw your link from Whitney's. You really did do a great job.... Can you believe it's almost September?!!! It goes by so fast.
Christina
I love your posters!! I'm sure everyone got a kick out of it. That's rad. Next time Adam takes you to Vegas we've gotta meet up. I miss hangin already!
Post a Comment