While I was in UT I was able to head over to my nephew Reed's baptism on Saturday morning. Since Adam was stuck in L.A. at his office all weekend I was the representation for our family.
When Adam and I were first married we lived in the basement of his sister Michelle's place. Reed was just a little 3 yr. old at the time being teased by his mean uncle Adam.
One morning Adam and I were on our way to school walking upstairs into the kitchen. Adam was in front and opened the door from the basement just as Reed was running by. When Reed spotted Adam he yelled "I don't like you Uncle Adam!" one second after he yelled at Adam he saw me and said in a calm (and loving might I add) voice "Oh, hi Melissa". Adam and I love that story and still to this day Adam and I will tell each other "I don't like you" in the same voice as Reed Gardner when he was 3!
Allison, Max, Aunt Sherrie and baby Samuel
Laura & Max
"Red" aka my mom - photographed by 2 yr. old Max
Megan & Abigail
I was also happy to hear that my cousin Megan was moving back to Utah from Idaho the same weekend I was visiting. She just had her second baby, a little boy named Samuel. My mom, my sisters and I were able to have a quick get-together with our cousins Megan & Whitney and their children. I could have sat there all night talking with the girls but alas the youngsters were getting tired and Megan's husband had put up with girl talk long enough...what a trooper!
6 comments:
I'm not sure I like that picture of me on your blog :) Anyway it was a fun weekend and I'm glad we saw you and the Wray girls!
How fun you got to go home. We are coming at Christmas and I can't wait!!! I hope you are doing well. You have such a cute family and I remember what a fun lady your mom is! Miss you!
Your comment on my blog cracked me up! I didn't realize how funny my "Annie time" must sound to cute-no-kids-yet people like you!
Brace yourself, that day is coming fast!
I can't wait to see and talk to you, too! We are sooo excited!
It was so fun to see you last weekend. We just don't see our fav cuzzys enough :( Thanks again for the cute shirts for the boys. Dane has worn both of his and I love them. I am going to do a post on the blog about them and hopefully swing some more business their way.
Holy Cow!! I had NO idea!! I'm so excited for you I can't handle it! Are you sick? I've got some miracle pills if you need them! Seriously, I couldn't be more estatic! Congrats!!
Lindsay
I am so glad that you found my blog and left a comment so I could find you....its been too long. We will have to get together when you come up next (i love your grandparents by the way they are so nice).
Post a Comment