For all you mothers to boys - check out my sister in-law Kim and her friend Jill's clothing line for boys! Haute Boyz They have the cutest shirts and onesies for babies and toddlers!
Hey, Melissa! Thanks for the comment, I'm glad you found me. Of course you can add me to your list! You don't need to ask permission :-) It was so great seeing you @ Jesse's wedding. I'm excited to stay in touch...
6 comments:
Who are the darling models?
I love the clothes you gave CJ, and I think it's about time we got him some more....Thanks for the reminder.
Cute picture of Jill and Kim! LOVE it.. and I can't wait to have a boy (crossing my fingers) so that I can dress him in Haute Boyz stuff!!!
Hey, Melissa! Thanks for the comment, I'm glad you found me. Of course you can add me to your list! You don't need to ask permission :-) It was so great seeing you @ Jesse's wedding. I'm excited to stay in touch...
xoxo
McCall
Hey babe- so good to see you at Jesse's wedding! You looked so pretty!
Cute pictures! I will definitaly keep that in mind for someday when I get to have children. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment