I've been checking EVERY DAY for you to announce it here! Congrats you guys! For REAlS! we know it's been a long time coming and we couldn't be happier for you to enjoy this next stage of your lives.
WAAAAAAAH HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You guys are going to be awesome! We are really really excited for you. And by the way, the only reason I have "Annie time" in the car is because that is something I have always done, even before kids. There is plenty of time to do your own thing during kid naps and after their bedtime! Hope I didn't get you worried!
I'm so excited! I have loved being pregnant with you! I call dibs on a boy too, I don't know why though. I'm just picturing a baby boy with dark hair and chubby cheeks for some reason :) Congrats...I'm so excited for us :)!!!! Oh, and I love finally seeing a little photo of baby Marquis!!!
That was a cute way to blog about it! I seriously can't wait and I really want to come out either right when I get out of school in May or when you have girls camp and stay with baby Marquis!
MELISSA!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting, i'm so excited for you guys. You are gonna be just the best mommy. So how is the pregnancy going so far?!
Hip Hip Hooray!!! This is really just SO EXCITING!!! I could not be happier for you!!! Hopefully you are feeling OK and March is a perfect month for a birthday! Will you find out what you are having? YEAH!!! Now throw some of those pregnancy vibes my way...
Yes!!! I am so so excited and happy for you guys. Your blog is so cute I love how you told your mom with the cute little Grandma bib. I can not wait!!! love you guys
Yay! I'm so happy for you guys. I had a feeling there would be a big round of pregnant gals in the family all at once. (Still waiting on ReAnn and Laura :) Hey, I actually dreamt I was having a girl before we found out, and what do you know, it came true. Maybe the dream is a sure sign of what you're having, we'll have to see. Congrats! More cousins to pose in baby pictures together, hooray!
It will be "Great" to have another "Great" grandbaby in the family! I hope it is a girl to even things up a bit. Poor Abbey is lonely with all the boys around. Congratulations!
Hey Melissa, first of all, congratulations! That is so exciting and those faces are priceless. Second, my name is Belize Hamilton. I am married to Matt Hamilton (ring a bell?). Anyway, I went to high school with Michael Emmett and I also know Brian and Kristen pretty well. Matt and I are in the same ward as the Emmett's. Small world. Just wanted to say hi! Congratulations, again!
Oh my goodness, you are having a baby! I know that I am so late to respond, but I have been a little out of touch with the blogging world. But I am so excited for you. You will be such a darling mom, and will have such a blast. There really is nothing better!!!
28 comments:
I've been checking EVERY DAY for you to announce it here! Congrats you guys! For REAlS! we know it's been a long time coming and we couldn't be happier for you to enjoy this next stage of your lives.
I'm calling it...a boy!
love!
Jayna -
I actually had a dream it was a he, so you may be right!
We'll find out Oct. 28th
I"m so glad to see this post--- do you mind me telling my family now? or do you want to? I'm booking my plane ticket!! I'm so excited
Love you,
Laur
AHHHH! I could not be more excited for you guys. I cannot wait for you to have a baby! Yeah- we will have babies only two months apart! So fun!
WAAAAAAAH HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You guys are going to be awesome! We are really really excited for you. And by the way, the only reason I have "Annie time" in the car is because that is something I have always done, even before kids. There is plenty of time to do your own thing during kid naps and after their bedtime! Hope I didn't get you worried!
Oh congrats! I'm so excited for you. That's awesome. CJ and mini-Marquis will be a year apart. Fun.
I'm so excited! I have loved being pregnant with you! I call dibs on a boy too, I don't know why though. I'm just picturing a baby boy with dark hair and chubby cheeks for some reason :) Congrats...I'm so excited for us :)!!!! Oh, and I love finally seeing a little photo of baby Marquis!!!
That was a cute way to blog about it! I seriously can't wait and I really want to come out either right when I get out of school in May or when you have girls camp and stay with baby Marquis!
MELISSA!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting, i'm so excited for you guys. You are gonna be just the best mommy. So how is the pregnancy going so far?!
Whoo HOO!!! What a cute way to show the grandmas! How awesome. We are so excited for you guys we can barely handle it!
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys! I'm thinking boy!
Hip Hip Hooray!!! This is really just SO EXCITING!!! I could not be happier for you!!! Hopefully you are feeling OK and March is a perfect month for a birthday! Will you find out what you are having? YEAH!!! Now throw some of those pregnancy vibes my way...
Yeah for babies! Congratulations!!
And looks like you found a really cute way to share the news with your family.
Congrats! I'm so happy for you!
Congrats, congrats, congrats! Ben is excited to play with a little Adam.
Yay, Yay, Yay!!! I'm excited for you to have a little munchkin, literally.
Love you guys, congrats!
Yes!!! I am so so excited and happy for you guys. Your blog is so cute I love how you told your mom with the cute little Grandma bib. I can not wait!!! love you guys
Yeah!!! I am so happy for you guys! You will be great parents!
great blog post....looking forward to baby Lumpa-Lumpa!
Yay! I'm so happy for you guys. I had a feeling there would be a big round of pregnant gals in the family all at once. (Still waiting on ReAnn and Laura :) Hey, I actually dreamt I was having a girl before we found out, and what do you know, it came true. Maybe the dream is a sure sign of what you're having, we'll have to see. Congrats! More cousins to pose in baby pictures together, hooray!
It will be "Great" to have another "Great" grandbaby in the family! I hope it is a girl to even things up a bit. Poor Abbey is lonely with all the boys around. Congratulations!
I'm so excited for you 2. There will be a lot of new babies in our ward. HOw fun.
Congrats to you both. This is so exciting. Hope you are feeling well.
Melissa- hey just waned to tell you guys congrats! That is so exciting. Hope you have been feeling good.
Ashley
Hey Melissa,
first of all, congratulations! That is so exciting and those faces are priceless. Second, my name is Belize Hamilton. I am married to Matt Hamilton (ring a bell?). Anyway, I went to high school with Michael Emmett and I also know Brian and Kristen pretty well. Matt and I are in the same ward as the Emmett's. Small world. Just wanted to say hi! Congratulations, again!
What the CRAP? Congratulations! I am SO happy for you guys! Melissa, you're going to make a GREAT mom! Yay!
And how in the world do you have 25 comments? That's incredible.
Yea! I'm so happy for you guys.
Oh my goodness, you are having a baby! I know that I am so late to respond, but I have been a little out of touch with the blogging world. But I am so excited for you. You will be such a darling mom, and will have such a blast. There really is nothing better!!!
Post a Comment