Sunday, October 19, 2008

Adam's Surprise Party

I really look pregnant in this picture - I think it's the shirt

Adam posing with all the ladies
The day before Adam's birthday I decided to have a little surprise party for him with our friends here in downtown LA. The Jensen's were willing to host the party at their building since it had the big community area. In order for us to get Adam to the building Ben & Sara cooked Adam and I a fabulous pre-birthday dinner before heading down to be surprised by friends, all Adam's brothers and a sister in-law. It was a fun night and a great start to the rest of his birthday weekend.

2 comments:

LauraP said...

Wow you did a lot for his birthday! I guess the big 3-0 deserves some celebrating. The fair looks like it was a good time, I didn't know they deep fried hamburgers... I'm sure the baby loved it all and we want it to come out all chubby so keep eating!!

Sara said...

You're a good wife. Come over again so I will cook a good meal!