Sunday, October 19, 2008

More Birthday Fun...





On the actual day of Adam's birthday we went to dinner with Adam's dad to a restaurant here in LA called Providence. The restaurant had great food but we just had to laugh at the cheesecake we ordered to share...a little small but just enough to fulfill the need for something sweet following dinner. Adam's birthday was on a Thursday so on Friday night Adam and I headed to Santa Monica to stay at the Viceroy Hotel. We had a gift certificate that we needed to use up - the hotel was awesome and we loved the decor.
A great way to finish up a 30th birthday celebration!

2 comments:

LauraP said...

That cheesecake was tiny! I guess they don't want you overeating at that restaurant. That hotel room looks really cool, I like the decor.

Rachel said...

That hotel room looks so cool- sounds like Adam had a fun birthday! I hope you're feeling okay.