Monday, October 20, 2008

Finally....

I caught up with everything I wanted to blog! The date goes all the way back to September - wow, I've been slacking.
Adam and I have been staying busy but I'm enjoying this time of year, I just wish it would cool down a little bit. I don't know if I can handle any more days in 90 degree weather, even my kids at school don't want to play in the sun. They all crowd around in the shaded areas with the teachers, the poor things!
Hopefully all these posts can sustain our blog for a couple weeks while we spend our time making our last phone calls for Prop 8. Vote Yes!

9 comments:

YPR said...

I wish you guys would get out and do something once in awhile.

mccall said...

Looks like you guys have been having all sorts of fun! I love that you just quoted Can't Buy Me Love on my blog :-) Good girl.

Chris and Courtney said...

Yes you went on quite the blogging frenzy I love it! Now if I could ever catch up.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the postings. We are glad to find out neither of you are just sitting around twiddling your thumbs. We also hope the pregnancy is going well and are awaiting the answer from you scheduled ultrasound - however, we will welcome either sex with open arms.

Paige said...

What a great day to blog! That's what I did all day as well - 6 posts I think. I was way behind, too. Looks like you guys have been having fun. Can't wait to hear how your appointment goes appointment next week!

Mike and Kim said...

I liked reading all your posts and all the food looks so yummy! By the way, you look adorable in that picture where you look pregnant. I am so happy for you!

Mike & Cheryl Hilliard said...

Melissa, I love that you love Adam
so much! It warms my heart! Adam, you will always be that little boy in tap shoes! Love MOM xoxox

Happy Birthday Big guy! Mike

SUMMER said...

Fun seeing some new posts! You guys have been busy! LOVE The fair food pictures... SO gross yet SO good! And I was hoping to see a post of what the baby is? When do you find out? It is exciting! So scared about this prop 8 outcome... I really hope YES wins!!!

Olsen Family said...

You better let us know what your having!!! When do you find out?