Tuesday, October 28, 2008

IT'S A...

After sitting at the doctor's office for about 45 min. and going crazy we finally found that our lil' hobbit will stay a lil' frodo hobbit. Adam and I are expecting a BOY!!

I had a feeling that it was a boy and we couldn't be happier!

The doctor even said he is a little "robust" for being at 20 weeks but she would rather see a bigger baby than a smaller baby at this point in pregnancy - our due date stayed the same - March 16th. Everything looked "normal" and that is all I want to hear with pregnancy is "normal"!
I've definitely felt him move around and I love it, Adam's even been able to put his hand on my belly and feel him move. Since he is floating in liquid maybe he is getting ready for his surf lessons from Daddy!

26 comments:

Paige said...

Congratulations! That is awesome, awesome! Now Jack will have a little boy cousin to play with! Adam just posted on facebook about fining out you are having a boy, so this is my second congratulations, I am so excited for you guys!

Kristi said...

Well that is so exciting, I can't wait to see what we are having, we find out Nov 19th. Can't believe you can feel him move, when did that start, I have none of that. Congrats! Time for some shoppin'!!!

Natalie Murray said...

Melissa, that is awesome about your baby! You are darling & I'm glad to see you on here! I will add you to my blog so I can keep checking up. I like this better than facebook anyway!

jayna said...

Ooohhhh! I just KNEW it was a boy! (I guess I wasn't the only one!) He is going to be so adorable. Although I am sad that his Hobbitness will exclude him from being a possible future husband to one of our Marisa girls! :) We are so excited for you guys and to see what boys are like!! Love!

Kathryn said...

Congratulations. And so glad to hear that all is well with you and the baby. Normal is great to hear.

YPR said...

Cool! Now to the big question: skier or boarder? Or both?

Ty and Holly said...

Ty and I are so excited for you! I already know he will have some good cheeks to nibble on. And maybe, we could hook him up with our sweet pea :) Too bad you live in Cali. We'll need to plan a play vacation for sure!

LV said...

Hot Dog! A boy!! Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! We are headed to Cali for Matt & Whit's baby blessing this weekend (Nov. 2)so you'd better be at church so I can see you and your cute belly! Mine's getting bigger by the minute...you're in for a treat!!
A BOY. How awesome! Your hobbit, Tanner, and my fetus(no name yet!) can all be best friends! Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good news. We will assume the rest of the pregnancy will go well and that little "what's his name" will brighten all of our lives next March.

Jessica Reeves said...

CONGRATS!! I'm excited that our little boys will be so close in age!! He is going to be so cute!!

Nick Onken said...

Welcome to the boy club!!

Olsen Family said...

O I'm so excited for you and adam. He is going to be so cute! Congratulations. See you soon.

Sara said...

Yeah - we're excited to have a little Radam to play with! We're happy for you guys. Let's go celebrate at Craft! :)

adrienne said...

YEAH! Another nephew! I'm so excited to see this little robust hobbit!

sadie said...

Awesome! CJ can have a California buddy. Boys are the best--not that I know any different, but I think you'll agree. Hope the months fly by...

LauraP said...

Now he can wear all of the cute haute boyz stuff! I'm still planning on June to come take care of the little guy :) We will all be experts on taking care of baby boys by this point!

scrubgrub said...

Congrats.. Lots of boy babies coming! How happy Adam must be.

Jesse said...

Yay Melissa-
You look so cute in all of your pictures. Congratulations!

Mindy said...

So your dream came true! We're excited for you guys (even though we thought our little girl might get a girl cousin close in age:).
Glad to hear everything looked good, that's always a relief. Isn't it fun to start feeling the baby? I look forward to it the instant I wake up. Congrats!

Megan said...

thats so awesome! congratulations!! i am so happy you are having a boy. now eli will have a play buddy : )

Ryan and Emily said...

Yay! Boys are so much fun! You are going to be such a great mom! Congrats you guys!

jodie rae said...

Congrats! I'm excited for you to be a little mommy! Yea for baby boy hobbit! haha

Rachel said...

Yea, how exciting! Now you can get everything ready for him and thats the best part! :) Congrats!

Annie Jane said...

Congratulations!!! We are really, really excited for you guys!

Mike and Kim said...

What great news! I am so happy for you guys to have a little Adam. You will be the best mom!

Belize said...

Congratulations!How exciting. I like the surfing comment. that is cute!