Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween At School


Thursday at school we carved pumpkins with the kiddos. Our sensory children were NOT interested in sticking their hands into the pumpkins.
If you enlarge the first photo you can see that my little Justin is more upset about getting his head touched instead of any pumpkin guts!


Halloween Day


Me & Justin

Some of the kids in their costumes...I went as a lady bug.




Justin had fun wearing my lady bug antennae & this was about the same time his sugar high kicked in & he went berserk for the rest of the afternoon!

3 comments:

adrienne said...

I can relate to your sensory kids because I don't like sticking my hands in their either! Yuck!

Anonymous said...

I am sure these children and their parents really appreciate all you do for them - including having a party like this one. They sertainly looked like they were having a good time - keep up the good work, at least until March.

YPR said...

Sounds like the kids are no different than Adrienne when it comes to pumpkin guts. You make a very cute Egyptian Ladybug!