Monday, January 26, 2009

33 weeks & he weighs as much as a pineapple...yum, one of my favorite fruits! I do feel bigger everyday plus I think I'm starting to waddle a little bit & I can tell my face is getting more round, hmm...should I stop eating a gallon of ice cream by myself?

Also, I just found out yesterday that my OB/GYN has a show on Discovery Health called "Deliver Me" - Wow, I had no clue! I saw a camera there once but I guess I just thought it was for a local news interview or something. Well, I really like her whether she has a show or not. If you want to check out the show her name is Dr. Allison Hill.

8 comments:

Kristi said...

That's interesting, an EA in my office actually had her birth filmed and it is going to air live on national television, she was way excited about it, but tell you what I am not about to go public with those views of me.

Jamie Onken said...

So are you going to call him Pine or Apple????

Anonymous said...

We can't wait and assume that you two can't either. Just be sure you do what our doctor tells you to do and bide your time - somewhere along the line you will be blessed with a baby to cherish and we will all be relieved to hear about it.

Jessica Reeves said...

How exciting! I can't believe you're 33 weeks!! That's very cool about your doctor!

Kristi said...

PS: where's the pictures of the growing belly. We no longer get a weekly update at church. Miss you guys. we need to hang out sometime.

LauraP said...

Only 5 more weeks to go then, right? That seems like your due date is earlier in March than I thought. Unless you go longer than 38 weeks. I was excited to watch your Dr. show since I have Discovery Channel but then I realized Discovery Health is different and I don't have that channel... too bad I wanted to see you in the background in the waiting room or something!

A and M said...

Actually Laura, they put your due date at 40 weeks...so I'm more like 7 weeks away but hey, I would be happy if he came at 38 weeks!

Megan said...

i cant believe you are already 33 weeks! we haven't seen you guys in forever! well you look amazing, and it seems you are doing well as well.

my doc was on an episode on a tlc show... i think its a baby story or something like that ... and before i had eli i used to watch the little clip all the time. it wasn't really a good idea for me cause it probably freaked me out more than anything else, but oh well!