Friday, February 6, 2009

swollen & fat...this is the life!

Last weekend Adam & I drove down to Dana Pt. for the night. It is great to have the option of leaving downtown L.A. & stay by the beach with beautiful, sunny weather. Adam wanted to get out & use our camera & wanted me to be the subject...feeling swollen & round I wasn't too excited but it is nice to have some documentation of my wonderful growing self!
I'm no longer working & I love being home during the day to get stuff done that I normally wouldn't have the energy to do after being at work all day...
but some days I would rather just sit & be lazy - I'm going to enjoy it while I can!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you are doing fine and progressing toward delivery more all of the time. We can't wait but are sure you can't wait even more.

LauraP said...

What's this nonsense about looking fat and swollen... you don't look fat at all! You look like a hot mamma!

LV said...

You are so cute! I am so glad you don't have to work anymore. How nice! How are your ankles? Make sure you rest as much as possible!! I can't wait for the little guy to get here! Brandon and I will come to Cali soon and maybe you'll have the baby by then! We'll see. Until then, take care of yourself and enjoy!

jayna said...

No one would ever describe you as big, in any way shape or form! But I know that's how you feel, so good luck with the countdown!

You look beautiful and we can't wait to see the little hobbit!

(What name??? I doubt you're down with Tyler's suggestion, which is Lil' Shatner.)

Chris and Courtney said...

You look so cute! and so skinny you don't look swollen & fat at all!

Megan said...

umm, did you say fat? and swollen? okay, you are the hottest pregnant woman i think i've ever seen. seriously. see, i could have made the fat comment about myself, considering my face grew to double its size, but you cannot. but seriously, you are looking awesome and i think you should definitely add more pictures! let me know if you need help with anything. eli and i would be more than willing to help out with anything!!

Mike and Kim said...

You do not look swollen, you look great! Can't wait to see what your new little one will look like :)

Mindy said...

Oh, this makes me miss my belly. You look so cute, and trust me, you'll want to enjoy that baby bump all you can because it sure isn't fun to look at after the baby arrives--just a lot of loose skin to deal with!

sadie said...

Yes, please enjoy being lazy. Of course I have a baby and am still lazy.

And you don't look swollen. It's a little unfair actually.

Kristi said...

oh I can't wait til I can take off of work and just prepare for baby. You look great. I fear these last couple months I think I can't grow anymore. We need to get together sometime.

Megan Loves Life said...

that is a hot, pregnant, L.A. shot right there! Cutest belly I've ever seen too!! Do we get to see you in person before this whole thing goes down? Probably not so post more preggie pics!

Jessica Reeves said...

You are not fat at all! You look so cute!!