Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bored on a Friday night




I really shouldn't say that I'm "bored" as I really just am choosing to NOT do the things I need to get done this weekend. Adam is gone for the night so I decided to be lazy by taking a nap which caused me to miss a pre-natal yoga class I was planning to attend...so instead I watched a chick flick & ate some stale mini marshmallows...no stale marshmallows are not from any cravings, I've always loved them & purposely leave the bag open to quicken the process.

So here are some pictures of the belly at 30, almost 31 weeks. I haven't done a great job at documenting the growth but everyone seems to let me know how big I am getting. A security guy at the airport asked if I was having twins. Really? Twins? That is why I am not showing off the belly!

9 comments:

Jamie Onken said...

I know how that is! As every week went by I hated going to church because all the little old ladies would tell me how large I was getting. Who calls someone large anyways?
I think you look great!

jayna said...

You DO NOT look like you're having twins.

Why do obscure men feel the need to comment???? It's one of the great bafflements of pregnancy.

Mauri said...

You are absolutely gorgeous! I love your baby bump! I can't wait to see this babe!

Paige said...

cute, cute, cute! I was never a fan of the bare belly shots but you are still braver than me, I hated posting shots when I was pregnant at all :)

You definitely don't look huge - my opinion is that since maternity clothes are tighter these days, people get the impression that you are bigger because people used to wear such baggy maternity clothes. Just a thought - you look great!

I can't say that I love mini marshmallows that are stale, but thanks to living at Grandma's over Easter when I was at USU I love stale Peeps :)

Schoenstars said...

holy crap! 30 weeks?!?! you're just about there!!! i'm so excited for you guys!!!

xoxo
miss you!!!

LauraP said...

Um twins? "Your crazy"-- say in Nacho voice! You look cute, and your belly looks like it is holding a normal sized baby... okay he might be a little chubby when he comes out, but that is cute!

Annie Jane said...

Twins?! Whatever! You are compact and cute. He is an ignorant male!
That new camera is pretty hot.

scrubgrub said...

Awesome photos. You're so perfect in size, what does some guy at the airport know?! If anyone is smuggling twins it's me (if I hadn't had 4 ultrasounds already I seriously would swear I was), you and all you other cute pregnant chics are setting the standards of belly perfection way too high.

SUMMER said...

Cutest tummy ever!!!