Immediately following Hawaii Adam and I flew to UT for Christmas. I loved being with family and enjoying the snow while we were there, I just didn't do a great job at taking any photos...but for Christmas I did get a new Nikon camera so hopefully there will be some better photography to come from both of us!
My good friend Holly is just a few weeks ahead of me & having a girl so we decided to get together for lunch & give baby gifts. It was great to catch up & see each other during the holidays.
My little sister's dog Izzy dressed as a reindeer on Christmas morning
Adam getting ready to sing angelically on Christmas
3 comments:
It looks like you had a great Christmas. I am so sorry I missed you this time. Don't worry your grandma keeps me updated. She is such a nice lady. Anyways, I miss you and I hope everything is going well for you. Don't worry everyone likes to comment on how big your getting when your pregnant and I always thought it was weird that people tell you that. Women don't like people making comments about their weight, Right?
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I haven't seen your family for ages! They are all so cute and your mom is just the nicest lady ever!
Just noticed all your new blogs. Looks like a fun holiday season despite your having twins!
I love the photo of Adam at the singalong. If one squints, the tinsel on his hair looks like a yarmulke, giving Adam that nice rabbinical look for Christmas.
Thanks again for the great Christmas donation (tears were shed) and the wonderful tickets to Kathy Mattea for the old birthday. Looking forward to April!
Post a Comment