Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just One For Now...

- 2 weeks old as of yesterday -
I promised Adam we wouldn't just post a bunch of pictures of our baby all the time but this was too cute to pass up!

16 comments:

Paige said...

um...please DO post pictures of your baby all the time - that's what people want to see! :) he's so very handsome!! :)

Kathryn said...

What a precious little guy. He is so cute.

Shanna said...

Don't listen to Adam! Post away!

Stephanie said...

You have to post pictures of Merrick all the time, cause I don't ever get to see him.

YPR said...

Love it. Looking forward to flying south out of the snow (did I actually say that out loud?) to hold that little guy. See you soon.

Dad

Megan said...

he is so cute and we all want to see pictures! so post away!!

Anonymous said...

If you ever post too many pictures we will always have the choice to ignore them but if you don't we won't have that option. He looks like a real winner!

Jesse said...

Congratulations on your awesome delivery! He is so cute! Please do keep the pictures coming. I always check your page to see if you have posted any new ones.

Mike and Kim said...

Hey you need to post lots of pictures of your cute little guy!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Congrats on such a beautiful little baby boy! I am so excited for you, and can't believe you are a mommy. Can you even believe how much you love him. I hope you are feeling OK and getting some sleep:) We are so happy for you!

Jessica Reeves said...

SO cute!! Keep posting pictures of him - he's too cute! I hope you're adjusting well to being a mom! (It took me a little while!)

adrienne said...

Yes...PLEASE...post pictures of Merrick. We have seen enough of the two of you. :)

LV said...

Are you in love or what??! He is sooooooo sooooo adorable. I bet you are having a ball! How are you feeling?

Mikelle said...

Hey Melissa, congrats on little Merrick. Cristina said I should check out your blog to see your little guy. I hope your doing well hope to see you soon.

Belize said...

congratulations!!!! i have not been blogging in awhile and i had to catch up with everything that happened. what a crazy delivery story. that is so exciting and yes, parents are bias, but he is soooo cute! congratulations again! great name too.

mccall said...

Wow, Melissa. He is absolutely adorable!