Thursday, March 19, 2009

MERRICK - "Ruler of the Sea"

Enjoy some of the latest pics of our little man:




Allow us to introduce "Merrick Adam Marquis" - born on March 16, 2009 at 6:51pm. Although his parents have bias, we think he is the cutest little thing in the whole world - weighing in at 8 lbs 5 ounces with a 19.5-in reach.

Melissa = Champion Mother
Adam = Survived the scene and tried to keep it cool
The Doula (Nicole) = Comforted all and kept the communication flowing

25 comments:

Whitney V said...

YAY! I've been waiting all week to catch a glimpse of the little champion! He is ADORABLE! And he looks great in all his gear. I am soo soo happy for you! I can't wait to meet him! Melissa, hope you're feeling well. Let me know if you need anything. And I already have a dinner made for you - I needed an excuse to come over and meet baby Merrick.

YPR said...

"Big Al" does indeed look "tres cool" sporting that DC beanie. Job well done to all the players. Can't wait to see the live show in a few weeks.

Dad

LauraP said...

I'm his aunt so I'm a little biased too, but he seriously is so cute! He already has great style, must take after his parents

jayna said...

Congratulations! He's gorgeous! Hope everything went smoothly for the new Mom!

Matt said...

Congrats you two! Looks like you've done pretty well - cute kid.

Schoenstars said...

Yay!! I'm so happy for you guys! He's definitely adorable! How's everyone doing and feeling? Hope all is well! Love you guys!!!

Stephanie said...

Oh I just love him!

Jake said...

Congratulations, you two, Merrick is indeed a very cute boy which is no surprise considering his parents.

Kristi said...

yippee for pictures, PS the meaning of his name is way cool. I'm excited for our little girls name which is a big secret til she's born. Where did you get the Merrick outfit?

Jesse said...

How adorable! I wish I could bring you guys dinner or something. I'm so excited for you too!

adrienne said...

Yeah! He is so cute and I can't wait to see him!

SUMMER said...

He is adorable! Congrats to you two! There is nothing like bringing home your first baby! Enjoy every minute of it!!!

Megan Loves Life said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He's adorable, I can't wait to meet him! So how does he have a shirt with his name on it? How blessed, I'm so happy for you guys! ENJOY!!

Annie Jane said...

wAHHOOO!! Keep those pictures coming! It is great to meet him! ...well, you know, in that internet way he's a cutie!!!

Rachel said...

Congrats! He's adorable...can't figure out which one of you he looks like, but he sure is cute!! Good luck with everything in the coming weeks!

Ty and Holly said...

So stinkin cute! I can't wait to get him in my arms so I can kiss his face off!

Anonymous said...

Who wouldn't be prejudiced with a son like Merrick? We were glad to get the word that he was here and OK as were his mother and father. Now that you have the hang of it you may want to add to the extended family again sometime in the future.

Chris and Courtney said...

We love Merrick and can't wait to come over again to see him. He is the most ADORABLE, CUTE baby I've seen! I'm so excited for you guys!

Mike and Kim said...

He is so cute!! Congratulations! We are happy for you. Hope I get to meet him someday. Mike and I are coming to Newport Beach the end of may/first of June. I will have to give you a call and maybe we could meet up. Good luck with getting all adjusted to your new little addition. He is adorable!

Jamie said...

Hi Melissa! I saw your blog linked up on Holly's and thought I would drop by and say hello!! Congrats on your new addition! I love the DC beanie ;) He is adorable!! Oh and by the way, I LOVE the name choice! Very cute!

Cheryl Hilliard said...

OK, I'm having MERRICK withdrawals! Can't you just send him C.O.D. to Midway to visit Grandma?? He's SUCH a cutie!!
LOVE & HUGS, G-ma Cheryl xoxoxo

the rutledge's- said...

Melissa- congrats on your new addtion! He is such a handsome little man. Hope all is well.

Cardon & Whitney said...

OH MY he is SOOO cute!!!! Love his little outfits. We will definitely be seeing you guys this summer. I can't wait to meet the little guy!

jodie rae said...

He is beautiful! I'm sure you're the best Mom ever! Next time I'm in LA I'm going to see him! and you of course! haha Loves

KO said...

Such a handsome lil guy! Congrats!