Oh my bags are packed, I'm ready to go....

I will be 40 weeks on Monday, which is my due date - I didn't think I would get this impatient. I'm not uncomfortable in any way & I feel great actually but I'm just excited to see our baby & start our adventure together as parents, as mommy & daddy.
I know what all you mothers are thinking..."Oh just wait, a baby will change your life! Enjoy this time together!"
Yes - Adam & I are aware that a baby will change our life, that is why we waited 5 years to start. We have LOVED being married & the fun adventures we have been on together, I don't think I will ever take them for granted BUT we are also ready for this next stage of our life & won't know how much a child will change & bless our life until we experience it for ourselves - which we are excited to do!
13 comments:
I can't wait for you. They are so much fun and I think you are going to have such a cute little baby...keep us updated
We think you both have your heads on straight so we don't plan to worry much about you as parents - we are just anxious to get the word that everything is alright and you are both proud parents so keep us posted.
I was wondering if he'd decided to come yet! He'll be worth the wait!
I've been checking my email everyday to see if I have a email saying you went to the hospital! I can't wait
I totally agree. I was so excited for cj to be born so we could start our family, and I haven't regretted it yet. At least not often...
You will love it, and you will be an awesome mom.
I can't wait to hear the news! Tell us how the labor and delivery went too.
Okay and another thing--so you are not supposed to looks so beautiful when you are about to burst! Wow, Melissa! Lovely!
Cute new blog look
Cute hurley sweater!!
Good luck, make sure to keep me posted. Is there a date set for induction?
I'm so excited for your baby to come! I can't wait!! Good luck with everything!
Oh my gosh! Just make sure you get the epidural! I couldn't have done it without it. The first few weeks are rough, so just get sleep when you can and friends/family close by to help when you feel overwhelmed!
You'll do great!
Love ya and can't wait to see the cute pics of the baby!!
I am so excited for you! Unfortunatly, it seems that people need validation for things they themselves feel or felt, that is why you will get so much of the "oh, you just wait until..." You seriously will LOVE being a Mom and you will love every second of every cry and laugh, oh, you will love it! Congrats and keep on keeping on until your little one arrives. If you get really irritated with people refer here http://brittnabs.blogspot.com/2007/07/you-just-wait-until.html?zx=30c9b2b98c702f16
:-)
how exciting! hang in there! i can't wait to see pictures of your baby marquis (which is a great name, by the way)!
Can't wait to hear he's arrived. Good luck, I know he'll be darling!
I'm so excited for you guys- I hope you don't have to wait TOO long- you're going to love it!!
Post a Comment