Thought we would post a few photos of little Merrick for everyone. Recently, he has gone through an "acne" phase - and Adam started calling him "Zit-Face-McGee"...which I thought was a little offensive. We really do love our little guy as he becomes older and older!
12 comments:
I noticed you posted this at midnight. Shouldn't you be sleeping? Or maybe you were already up with Merrick. I actually enjoyed nursing Ian in the middle of the night. That is when i did all my blogging. I got to be a really good one-handed typist. He is darling :)
Finally some pics! What a freaking cutie! He is a good mix of you guys.
Oh he does have Adam's chin, you can totally see it in the picture of both of them! So he has your long fingers, I wonder if he will also be a long neck, ha ha! "Three horns don't play with long necks". So cute!
FINALLY! Pictures of Merrick! You need to get some video footage of these HIGH KICKS!
When Adam is holding him, WOW! He IS ADAM--especially the chin. I love that dimple...just like Cary Grant! :-)
I miss my little man, and he's getting so, so big! What the hell are you feeding that kid??? :-)
Yes, I see Melissa in the eyes. What a handsome baby boy! Thx for the photos! Love, Nana
He is so cute! I'm so glad that you posted some pictures!
he is so cute! its about time we got to see some pictures of that beautiful baby! keep them coming! hope you are doing well!
It's good to see that Merrick is really growing. We assume you think he is something special and we agree - you are correct. Keep us posted.
He is way too cute!! I hope you are doing well!
Adam's "Cary Grant" chin and Melissa's fiery eyes. The kid's got it going. Some great shots.
SO CUTE!! Glad you guys are doing good.
He is so handsome! I love his face in the picture with you.
Post a Comment