Sunday, May 17, 2009

Middle Man





Merrick is 2 months old now & the time has flown by. I'm already sad that he isn't a newborn anymore & now becoming a baby. At his doctor's appointment on Friday Merrick weighed 11 lbs. 7 oz. & is 23 in. long - 50th percentile across the board, right in the middle.
Merrick is smiling a lot more, starting to coo, holding his head up more & sleeping through the night! Now I just need to learn to go to bed soon after he does so I can catch up on some zzz's instead of staying up too late to blog.

5 comments:

LauraP said...

He looks so big in the bathtub! I think he looks like you in that picture...not because he looks big! He will be even bigger by June

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. He really is getting bigger all the time. And, it looks like you are doing a good job of taking care of him. Guess we'll have to just wait until we can see him in person.

Annie Jane said...

I am really enjoying all these pictures that you post of Merrick! He is a really, really handsome little baby boy. And you are right! He does look a lot older! but don't worry, he won't lose his preciousness for a while yet! Anyway, way to go guys. keep the pictures coming.

Jesse said...

I love that you blog all these pictures. He has the cutest faces!

adrienne said...

He DOES look big in the bath tub picture. And by the time I get to see him he will be what...4 months?!