Monday, June 1, 2009

Merrick N' Friends




Last week Merrick & his older friend Tanner (8 1/2 months) went to go visit Keilana (4 weeks younger than Merrick). Merrick had never met Keilana so he made sure to dress his best & show Keilana how cool he can be in his skull baby legs & guitar shirt...little did we know that Keilana wore coordinating colors to match Merrick. It was meant to be!

6 comments:

adrienne said...

I am LOVIN the skull baby legs!

LauraP said...

The baby legs are so cute! The first picture I was a little confused... it looked like you put his onesie over pants. I was concerned for Merricks style, but then I realized what they were and that he was actually stylin'.

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

What a cute little guy! I love those baby legs!!!

Annie Jane said...

Love the leg warmers!
cool new look on the blog!

Matt said...

Is Merrick wearing leg warmers???? Come on Adam just say no to that stuff...

Jesse said...

Ah! I love how you dress him. He is so cute. He looks so much like Adam in the black and white picture