Merrick will be ready to cheer on the Lakers tonight! I want the Lakers to win the series just so I can go to the Laker parade here in downtown. I've heard everyone in LA skips out on work that day just to watch the parade...I'm very curious.
If it weren't for your desire to watch the parade I would, as usual, be cheering for the underdog (toomany years following USU athletice) but if it will give you an excuse participate, OK. But I stll don't like Coby or Phil!
Melissa it was so much fun to see you in Newport! How random was that. We just got home today and had a great time. It was so great to see you since it has been so long. Merrick is so cute and you look so great and I can tell you are a happy mother.
5 comments:
lol. i'm totally with you. a parade in downtown + no work? yes please!
merrick looks adorable in his outfit & i like your new blog header.
I don't know if I support you in the Lakers winning...but who doesn't love a good parade?
If it weren't for your desire to watch the parade I would, as usual, be cheering for the underdog (toomany years following USU athletice) but if it will give you an excuse participate, OK. But I stll don't like Coby or Phil!
Melissa it was so much fun to see you in Newport! How random was that. We just got home today and had a great time. It was so great to see you since it has been so long. Merrick is so cute and you look so great and I can tell you are a happy mother.
Curious in deed, I think Curious George (Courtney) is also curious. Don't worry, the parade is inevitable.
-Chris
Post a Comment