This is my last post about the Lakers, I promise! Next week we are on vacation so there will be loads of photos after that.
The "parade" was today...fire trucks with Laker girls & a few double decker buses with the players, their families & media. The streets were crowded, it was hot & the babies fell asleep right after the first picture. All in all it was fun to experience but I will never have the desire to do it again. When you live a few blocks aways, why not right?
The "parade" was today...fire trucks with Laker girls & a few double decker buses with the players, their families & media. The streets were crowded, it was hot & the babies fell asleep right after the first picture. All in all it was fun to experience but I will never have the desire to do it again. When you live a few blocks aways, why not right?




7 comments:
Wow, first the LA Marathon and now this. The fun never stops in downtown LA. Is Phil going to grow his mustache again? And please, it's time to start dressing Merrick in Clipper red and blue.
We were pleased but not surprised that you choose to attend the parade rather than burn tires, break windshields, and overturn cars. You choose the appropriate way to celebrte the Laker's well deserved championship. We are still a little disgruntled they abandoned Minneapolis and took the
Laker's name to Las Angeles - they were playing in MPLS when I was interning there in 1952-53.
That's hilarious, Cardon must have been standing RIGHT next to you --I can't believe how exact those pictures are! and I love little Merricks outfit!
You guys look so cute in your yellow and purple! I could care less about basketball so I don't care if you like the Lakers!
I bet that was crazy to see! Next time we come to California we will for sure have to hang out. It's funny because right after we saw you and then left, I told Mike that we all should have gone out to dinner sometime that week or something. Maybe next time :) Merrick is so cute!
Did you cut your hair?
melissa...your little guy is a cutie. i am laughing that you know shanna. i knew here when we lived in nyc. so funny! loved seeing your cute little family (i linked to your blog from mauri). i actually know your sister in law kim too (we live in ladera ranch and she goes to my sister in law to get her hair done). Gotta love the small mormon world. Looks like you are loving being a mom!
Post a Comment