Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just for fun...



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks, as it should, like Merrick is pretty much the center of your world. What a cutey! We hope you will be able to take a little time off to enjoy the Laker's victory celebration now that they have made it official,

Kristi said...

adorable I love all of those pics. Wow I can't believe he is in a bumbo already. can't wait for hers. Anyway love me'

Jesse said...

I love all your pictures of your family. Merrick is so perfect.

adrienne said...

He is getting so big! 3 more weeks until I get to see him!

Cheryl Hilliard said...

Well, we certainly know how you guys spend your time! You must take hundreds of photos to get those expressions! Wow, Merrick's getting bigger all the time . . .
can hardly wait to see him! Look at that big Smile!! (I think he needs to stay with Grandma Cheryl for a while)
Love MOM xoxo

Ty and Holly said...

So cute! he is such a good mix of you guys.

Shelley said...

Melissa,
It is so good to hear from you. You have a very cute little man. Congratulations! You are a great mama, I'm sure. We miss you guys. We have left the CH ward and we are sad but it is time to move on. I am so glad we met you guys there.