Well, Merrick just seems to grow overnight. Last week we had his 4 month check-up & he weighed 16 lbs. 10 oz. and was just about 25 in. long. He is definitely a little chunk & I love kissing his cheeks ALL day long. He can now roll over from his tummy to back, he's starting to giggle for mom & dad & loves putting things in his mouth - his new trick is to suck on his toes.
Merrick is more vocal now, especially when something is not to his liking or when he should be sleeping but would rather babble & coo in bed.
I love staying home with him & I hate to think of how fast he will grow up...he needs to stay my little Mr. Merrick Man forever!
Merrick is more vocal now, especially when something is not to his liking or when he should be sleeping but would rather babble & coo in bed.
I love staying home with him & I hate to think of how fast he will grow up...he needs to stay my little Mr. Merrick Man forever!




8 comments:
I love how he just holds his bottle like he has been doing it forever. :)
He'll be surfing before you know it. Love the chubby cheeks.
I wish I could have kissed those cheeks more when you were here. I'm thinking I need to make a trip out!
We dicided Merrick is a cut in the flesh as he is in the pictures. Keep them coming.
AWWWW!! I miss his chubby face so cute.. We need to hang out with you guys soon it feels like its been forever.
I miss the little chunky man! I wish I could see him everyday! I may need to come with Adrienne on this trip :)
I am so sad I missed seeing you guys at the wedding! Merrick is so cute!
Good thing you have a blog. I miss seeing you. I swear it's been months! Hope you are doing well. Merrick sure is a cute little guy.
Post a Comment