...so Merrick & I can go for runs along this beach!
A nice Sunday afternoon walk with Chris & Courtney around their place in Newport
Merrick is 5 months now and he couldn't be a better baby. I get to see this smile above everyday & we can't get enough! Daddy is the best at getting Merrick to laugh but every time he laughs he gets the hiccups...oh shoot, the life of Mister Merrick I guess!
Merrick is the cutest little boy ever! I need to see him and those chubby cheeks again. Hopefully soon, I totally think we should do a girls trip to California, we'll see!
you moved?? bummer, that loft was awesome. [ALL the cool kids are fleeing LA these days ;) ] but yay for the beach! sounds like fun; good luck settling in :)
Whitney - I know it totally looks like we sold our things to pay for the stroller, you're right :) Yeah we just moved down to Dana Pt. for the time being.
I'm excited to see a new post on the blog! I've been waiting patiently. Now I really want to come out in October to see Merrick smile. He would only give me half smiles when I saw him like I wasn't cool enough to deserve a real smile!
11 comments:
Merrick is the cutest little boy ever! I need to see him and those chubby cheeks again. Hopefully soon, I totally think we should do a girls trip to California, we'll see!
Did you have to sell all your stuff to pay for your BOB stroller? or are you moving somewhere?
The shot of Merrick smiling is MONEY! Can't wait to get down to Dana Point for some of my own jogging with M&M.
you moved?? bummer, that loft was awesome. [ALL the cool kids are fleeing LA these days ;) ] but yay for the beach! sounds like fun; good luck settling in :)
Whitney - I know it totally looks like we sold our things to pay for the stroller, you're right :)
Yeah we just moved down to Dana Pt. for the time being.
Kenna has the same hiccup/laughing problem.
I'm excited to see a new post on the blog! I've been waiting patiently. Now I really want to come out in October to see Merrick smile. He would only give me half smiles when I saw him like I wasn't cool enough to deserve a real smile!
He is too cute and getting so big. I guess the hiccups would be worth it huh :)
i cant believe he is already 5 months! it seems like we just saw you guys a month ago when you were still pregnant. merrick is such a cutie!
So cute...8th pic down...he looks just like you! I want to grab his cheeks.
He is so cute! How is your new place? I bet you're loving being in that area with a baby! So much to do!
Post a Comment